Friday 26 March 2010

A Step Never Took...

Your delicate breath travels down my angelic face like a feather weightlessly stroking the air,
My subtle lips slowly gliding on your stubbled neck pecking you gently as you flick my voluptuous hair with your fingers,
Gradually opening my eyes, you dissipate into cold, clear, crystals into the atmosphere leaving me to hopelessly stare,
My hands both clasp the clouds above me as they begin to breathe morbidly upon my weak heart that still lingers.

Whenever I take a breath, I think of my air being caught by your pure tender lips,
If ever I see your bashful face again, let me give warmth to your heart with my joyous gaze,
For what I see is a hidden man drafting a life with me- holding me blissfully and soothing my tears,
But then the dusky bitter realisation of the truth embeds itself like a destructive monstrous blaze.

My profound love for you grows stronger and stronger, yet my frail body grows weaker and weaker,
You’re like the water I long for in a scorching desert, releasing your chill politely upon my face,
When I feel you near me, my body begins to shake fearfully, hoping you are oblivious to my feelings,
Yet, although my social happiness disguises my utmost desires, it fills your heart with empty space.

For now I must heal my dwindled soul that foolishly averts your feeble shell,
But once my soul has replenished itself, I shall conquer my brash fear of loving you.

2 comments:

  1. woooow, i luv dis 1....itz ma favourite 1..
    it actually make u feel like u r der, feeling it all.... nice one :D..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :). I'm glad you liked this one. It took a lot of thought and emotion to write this one and i'm very pleased my effort has paid off. Thanks Nive :) xxx

    ReplyDelete