Saturday 20 March 2010

Sonnet of Invaluable Love

As I approach your elusive soft eyes,
I struggle to look deep within your heart,
Yet you detach yourself to live in lies,
Now illusive as you shred us apart,
As you walk away I gaze behind you,
Holding back the tears that I hold within,
Dreaming a moment I cannot undo,
To crave you I hope is but not a sin,
Our destiny has before been written,
But we choose to disregard our fortune,
I see its anguish leaving you beaten,
Though I know that your love will not shorten,

Your love for me is irrefutable,
My love for you is irreplaceable.

6 comments:

  1. this is awesome. :)
    "i crave you I hope is but not a sin" = wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm its beautiful =]

    'As you walk away I gaze behind you,
    Holding back the tears that I hold within,
    Dreaming a moment I cannot undo,
    To crave you I hope is but not a sin,'

    thoses lines are really good !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mathu... much appreciated :). What do you think of the others? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good, Suzan!!! :) You're such a poet!!! :O xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha awww thank you, that's a really big confidence boost :) I'm glad you liked it :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete