Saturday 3 April 2010

One

My aching heart craves impatiently,
Whilst your lips move in elatedly,
I feel the moisture electrify my face,
Travelling over me with a slow pace,
I have missed those eyes that stare,
With your auburn shade that I find so rare,
As you lay beside me tonight,
In the silver lining of the moonlight,
I settle in your arms and look upon your smile,
Grinning to myself knowing you are worthwhile,
Knowing that our journey may have involved pain,
But I have never lost you... only gained,
As my mind begins to dream,
I know you will never leave,
So I rest within your presence,
And thank God for providing me with your essence.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is really good Suzan, it sort of reminds me of a certain situtaion!

    'Knowing that our journey may have involved pain,
    But I have never lost you... only gained'
    by the way thoses two lines are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it reminds me of many different situations of peoples lol. Yeah emotional lines :)

    ReplyDelete